I bought some mascarpone cheese last week with the intentions of making something rich and creamy. Well, I’m happy to say that I’ve nailed it. This tasty treat is packed with 30g of healthy fat and 1.2g net carbs. Perfect for those mornings you need chocolate in your life or to make for friends (keto and non-keto) for post-steak dessert.
Let’s get into the recipe (that’s why you’re here right?! Not to read my tips to entertain, you know how to do that!)
- Hand Mixer or Hand Blender
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Spoons
- Dessert Shooters x 4
- 8 oz of Mascarpone Cheese
- 2 tbsp of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1tbsp Truvia or Swerve or other granulated sweetener of choice
- Normally I advocate for little to no sweetener – and 1 tbsp across 4 servings is low, but necessary for most in this recipe. Unless you enjoy the bitter taste of unsweetened cocoa, you will want to add your sweetener of choice. I have found the most success with Truvia and Swerve but feel free to experiment – this is your keto journey!
- This one is easy –>
- Add all of the ingredients into your bowl.
- Mix until Creamy
- Portion into 4 Serving Containers. I used these plastic ones with lids for later use, if you are hosting a gathering of friends, I recommend using these.
NUTRITION NUMBERS (Entire Batch – divide by how many servings you make it)
kcals-1080 / fat – 123.2g / protein – 16g / carbs – 8.8g / fiber – 4g (total net = 4.8g)
4 servings = kcals 270 / fat 30.8g / net carbs 1.2g / protein 4g
Enjoy and Let me know what you think.