KBKeto Coconut Milk Special Mix
This quick recipe is the perfect addition to all sorts of beverages and foods. It’s quick and easy to make and easy to store and use.
Some excellent uses for this mix include: Non-Dairy coffee creamer, a base for turmeric mixtures, healthy fat adds for creamy meals and of course adding the Aztec Hot Cocoa.
I always keep cans of coconut milk in my cabinet. It has such a great range of uses that its a must have. So when I was creating the Aztec Hot Cocoa recipe and didnt have any cartons of the more liquidy coconut milks you buy next to the milk at the grocery store, I went to the can. Sure I could have just opened the can, blended up the mix and then called it a day… but what fun is that? Time to experiment and Bazinga here we are.
- 1 can Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil – used Kirkland Brand from Costco in this recipe but if you’re looking to buy one on Amazon, I recommend THIS one.
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract (Optional)
- Open your coconut milk and add to the blender.
- Typically the cans separate. Use a spoon for the solids and pour the liquid in.
- Add 3 tbsp of coconut oil to your coconut milk
- Add 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Blend until creamy
- Use or store in the fridge