Keto Breakfast Casserole
KBKeto Breakfast Casserole
Some of us have busy mornings and let’s face it, making breakfast is not the best use of your time. So today I have for you a Low-Carb Keto Casserole that is perfect for large families, gatherings (to impress your friends), or meal prep. As a bonus, it is also very budget friendly and tastes amazing on top of it all.
Depending on your grocery shopping skills and your location, this tallies up to less than $12 for 8-10 servings. Under $1.50 for a delicious breakfast (or lunch, or dinner) that you can grab and go is just perfect. Bonus: It is not full of preservatives or other unsavory ingredients you would find in your typical cheap grab and go options. Not to mention, you’ll be lucky to find a quick on the go breakfast option this good that is keto friendly, let alone affordable.
A perfect food preppers meal. Quick and easy to make this recipe creates 8-10 servings that can last you all week and leave some for freezing for later. This is also the perfect recipe to make with your partner and provides you both with meals all week long.
This also makes the perfect casserole for family gatherings. Quick and easy mix of the ingredients and pop in the oven while working on other dishes to impress. This offers up a delicious keto friendly recipe that everyone will enjoy.
Without further delay, let us jump into the recipe.
- 12 Large Eggs
- 8 oz Chorizo Sausage
- 12 oz Pork Sausage
- 16 oz Shredded Sharp Cheddar
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tsp Salt (or to your taste preference)
- Pepper to taste
- Optional Ingredients
- Your own spice preferences
- Pre-Heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Begin browning your sausages on the stove
- Add your dozen eggs to the mixing bowl and whisk
- Add your heavy whipping cream to the egg mix and whisk
- Add your cheese, spices, veggies, etc to the egg mixture and whisk well
- Set your mixture aside and finish browning your sausage
- Once your sausage is ready, add it to the casserole dish creating a meaty base
- Pour your egg mixture over the sausage base
- Mix well
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45-60 minutes.
- Use a toothpick to check the center to ensure the eggs are cooked through
- Let cool and serve immediately or place in the refrigerator to later be divided into individual food prep packages
Nutrition Data (10 Servings)
491 kcals / fat: 34.5g / protein: 25.5g / carbs: 1.2g